What To Expect
- You MUST have a qualifying condition under RCW 69.51A.
- You MUST be a Washington State Resident.
- Setup an appointment online or by phone.
- Download, print, and fill out the Patient Registration forms found here.
- Confirm your appointment via phone or email!
- Attend your appointment.
- Check-in with the receptionist at the desk.
- If you haven’t filled out the Patient Registration Forms, the receptionist will have you do so.
- Have your ID or proof of residency and any medical records photocopied.
- Confirm payment via cash, Visa, or MasterCard.
- Your ID and medical records will be returned to you before your appointment.
- You are now ready to be attended by the Doctor.
- Absolutely no walk-ins accepted. Thank you for your understanding.
When the Doctor calls you in you will have the opportunity to discuss why you are considering using cannabis and how it may help your condition and/or symptoms.
The Doctor will inform you on what he/she thinks is the most useful information about your health and/or your use of cannabis.
The Doctor will then suggest various treatment options.
If cannabis is a recommended treatment option, the Doctor will sign a recommendation card for you to use cannabis.
After seeing the Doctor and if recommended, you will be given a tamper-proof recommendation card accepted by all Washington State Access Points.
QUALIFYING CONDITIONS ACCORDING TO RCW 69.51A.
You MUST have a qualifying condition under RCW 69.51A. Please bring any records documenting your condition. We are able to procure medical records for you for free from any previous clinic where you were seen. If you don’t have any records, please contact us.
If you have one of the following conditions, you may qualify to use cannabis according to RCW 69.51A.